HAWAIIAN MUSIC FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENT
in the greater New York area and beyond
Add atmosphere by including live Hawaiian music at your wedding, fundraiser, corporate, private or public event.
From backyard jams to the big stage, Andy Kūlana Wang plays traditional Hawaiian slack key guitar, ukulele, and sings Hawaiian music from the heart. He has shared the stage with “Hawaii’s super group” HAPA, performed at the Hawaiian Slack Key Festivals, and twice opened for the legendary Mākaha Sons. Andy has performed at a variety of events in Hawaii and the New York tri-state area. Whether it’s Staten Island Stadium, a corporate luau, or private home, Andy’s music is authentic, rooted in tradition, and transports listeners back home to the islands.
SELECTED PAST PERFORMANCES
HONORED TO HAVE PERFORMED FOR THESE HAWAII-BASED CLIENTS IN NEW YORK
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
- Hawaii Restaurant Association (Stryker Weiner & Yokota)
- Kohala Coast Resort Association
- Punahou School
- University of Hawai’i Alumni Association
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Kona Brewing Co
- Hawaiian Airlines Liberty Challenge hosted by New York Outrigger
- St. Louis School