I cannot think of a bigger honor than to be invited to perform music at an event as personal as a couple’s wedding celebration.
Hawaiian wedding music can include the ceremony (prelude, processional, recessional, postlude), cocktail hour, reception or all of the above. Andy is honored to bring a piece of Hawaii to wedding celebrations and be included as a part of your special day.
Selected Hawaiian wedding music highlights include ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners:
- Ramscale Loft (Manhattan)
- Mad28 (Manhattan)
- Battery Gardens (Manhattan)
- Studio 450 (Manhattan)
- Golden Unicorn Restaurant (New York Chinatown)
- Bridal shower (Upper West Side residence)
- The Green Building (Brooklyn)
- Glasserie (Greenpoint, Brooklyn)
- The Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture
- Tappan Hill Mansion (Tarrytown)
- United States Merchant Marine Academy (Kings Point)
- Hammond Museum & Japanese Stroll Garden (North Salem)
- Crescent Beach Club (Bayville)
- Wall’s Wharf (Bayville)
- Harvest on Fort Pond (Montauk)
- Renewal of vows, private residence (Manhattan)
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa (Point Pleasant Beach)
- Jack Baker’s Lobster Shanty (Point Pleasant Beach)
- The Women’s Club of Glen Ridge (Glen Ridge)
- The Mill (Spring Lake)
- Wilshire Grand (West Orange)
- Physick House (Philadelphia)
- Union Chapel & Victoria Inn Bed and Breakfast (Hampton, NH)
- New England Aquarium (Boston, MA)
- Private Residence (San Jose, CA)
It all started with my friend Thomas Dang Vu asking for recommended vendors in Hawaii that could ship fresh lei to New York. He explained that he was planning a wedding for his dear friends. I sent him a few names of places that friends of mine have used over
Wedding music during your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sets a mood and reflects the style of your celebration. Your music selection can be a fun way to personalize your special day. While trying to pick songs that move or inspire you, it can be overwhelming with seemingly infinite choices.
What an honor to perform wedding ukulele in New York. Katie and Scott’s wedding was my first time at the United States Merchant Marine Academy located in Kings Point. The ceremony was held at Mariners’ Memorial Chapel built to commemorate the sacrifices of the officers and men of the U.S.
“I cannot think of a bigger honor than to be invited to perform music at an event as personal as a couple’s wedding celebration.” Weddings are extremely fun. For a musician, weddings generally include ceremony music (prelude – before the ceremony; processional – down the aisle, recessional – end of
“Great instruments just call to be played and are sources of new found inspiration. I am blessed to have such an ukulele in my possession.” My first outing with my new KoAloha tenor ukulele was a beach wedding in Point Pleasant, NJ. Weddings hold a very special place in my